For some reason this year I'm sort of excited it's my birthday. I always make a big deal out of my kids' birthdays but never my own.
So for anyone who wants to buy me a birthday present here are 10 things I wouldn't mind receiving (I won't actually receive any of these but it's nice to dream)
1. A day away at the spa - complete with any spa treatments I'd like and a continuous flow of wine slushies
2. Some cute graphic tees - like this one from Old Navy
4. A new phone - too bad the release of the Samsung Galaxy S6 won't happen until 2015 now. It looks so awesome
7. A housekeeper - I need someone to clean my house. I hate cleaning. It's a never-ending battle. If this housekeeper did laundry too, well that would just be icing on the cake!
8. Astrology reading from Desiree at Simply Sun Signs - I may or may not stalk her blog on the regular
9. A body that will allow me to eat as much dark chocolate and fountain Diet Coke that I want without any health ramifications for eating like a teenager.
10. A new pair of running shoes, because let's be honest -- #9 isn't happening so I'm going to need some cute shoes to get me motivated to workout more often.
So are you big into birthdays? Or is it just another day?